Sunday 3 March 2013

IKYWT :')



I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories, it just all comes back. But you never does. I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. It's not really anything you said, or anything you did, it was the feeling that came along with it. Crazy thing is, I don't know if I'm ever going to feel that way again. But I don't know if I should. I knew your world moved too fast and burned to bright, but I just thought, 'How can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he/she smiles at you?' Maybe he/she knew that when he/she saw me. I guess I just lost my balance. I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him. It was losing me.


I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are :')



*I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift*

No comments: