Tuesday 14 May 2019

14

Assalamualaikum and hi,

Look like I didn't post any updates for two years. Whew, might busy with life?

There is a lot of news on a different perspective either happy or sad. Alhamdulillah, I was awarded a master in 2018, specifically in soil science. A tiring journey I might add but I enjoyed every minute. I love research and free to do anything.

I never thought the most hatred subject during my studies would become something that trained me to be an expert. I want to be an expert in plant pathology. But, who am I to deny every path created by our mightly Allah.

I could say, it not an easy path to do the master on research. It needs a lot of sacrifices, attention, patient and so on. The hardest part is writing the whole thesis. It takes almost a year from writing and preparing for thesis submission prior for viva voce. But I love every journey during my master. Being supervised by a strict supervisor teach me to become a problem-solving person, independent and responsible for anything related to my study. I do travel on board, going to a different conference every year. 

And now I in doubt to pursue my PhD in the same field. I do register as PhD student this semester (second semester 2018/2019). But there is a lot of things distracted me lately. I lost my focus, and I become more stress every day. I lost in my created world. I pretend to be happy and laugh as much as I can.

The worst part in 2018, precisely on 13 December 2018, my beloved auntie passed away. She is disabled, but she is the one who takes care of all my siblings. I can't even see her for the last time. I do accept all the Qada and Qadar. May Allah granted you the highest heaven with my late father, brother and grandmother. Al Fatihah.

That the end of my story. Till then.

Alhamdulillah! The journey end!